Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£35 - £36 per hour + Negotiable
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Hull City Council - Duty and Assessment Team - Up to £36ph!
We have 5 posts within a busy Duty and Assessment Team that are based with locality teams. Candidates must have recent experience working in children's safeguarding, be able to work to timescales, undertake quality direct work with children and young people to inform assessment and planning and preferably be trained in or have knowledge of Signs of Safety.
- Guaranteed for minimum of 6 months
- Working a 9 day fortnight
- Access to signs of safety training and research in practice training
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.