£28 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Caerphilly County Borough Council - Drug and Alcohol Team - Up to £32ph!
- To assess individuals who have an issue around drugs or alcohol and adopting a harm reduction philosophy we work with the individual to assist them in achieving their outcomes.
- We work alongside our health colleagues, GSSMS and also the voluntary sector, GDAS.
- The individuals we work with have additional needs which can make their situation more complex. These additional needs can include mental illness, physical disability, pregnancy or have children who have involvement from Children's Social Services.
- The team work closely with Children's Services and undertake work with parents who use substance, where this has impacted their parenting. This work is called Hidden Harm intervention. Following the completion of this intervention, we then report back to Children's services. When working with parents we are required to attend Child Protection Case Conferences and Core Groups.
- The team are also the assessors and financial gatekeepers for residential rehabilitation.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.