10 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers for a local authority based in South London.
As the successful qualified social worker you will join the Community Mental Health Team (CMHT)
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process.
- Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support.
- Effective crisis intervention work.
- Using local knowledge and professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy.
- Playing a role within a range of multi-agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence.
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.