depending on experience
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker CIN
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Build a working relationship with the child, family or carers to decide the best way to keep them safe and bring about change ensuring that child protection is always prioritised. Observe and talk to child in their environment to help understand their physical and emotional world.
- Identify and analyse risks and protective factors and potential impact on the child and parental capacity. Consider how impact of traumatic experiences affect the current every day functioning and long-term development and dynamics. Set out the most relevant options for resolving the difficulties facing each child.
- Work intensively with the child, their families and carer using evidenced-based skills based approaches in direct work helping them to identify goals and bring about meaningful and sustainable change.
- Review and scrutinise regularly whether the help provided is making a difference to reduce risk and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Report risk through the line management structure, where relevant.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly