£30 - £32 per hour
5 days ago
Qualified Social Worker- Children Services- Kent
Our Client based in South London requires an experienced social worker to work within a children team.
The successful Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Manage a Children & Families caseload to include complex and diverse cases, involving assessments, reviews and the preparation of welfare reports and court attendance, to effectively meet the needs of the client group, in line with the standards set out in the Social Care Capability Framework. The caseload will be managed within the relevant framework of supervision dependent on the complexity of the case and post qualification experience of the post holder
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility in order to facilitate good outcomes for children and their families.
- Complete effective and timely recording of accurate information using agreed systems.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of legislation, local policies and procedures, particularly those relating to Looked After Children, Children in Need and Child Protection, acting in line with these to ensure consistency and a high quality of service delivery.
You will need as the Social Worker
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677 for more details or email your CV over today!