Up to £30
5 months ago
Qualified Social Worker – Referral & Assessment Team, East London, up to £30 per hour
If you thrive within a fast paced environment, this could be the perfect role for you!
Remedy Recruitment Group need an experienced Qualified Social Worker for a Referral & Assessment Service based in East London.
You will need to have experience of working within a Referral & Assessment Team along with Child Protection experience.
• Carrying out Initial and Core Assessments
• Managing a caseload of up to 20; to include some complex cases
• Child Protection review meetings
• Carrying out child protection investigations in line with section 47 investigations
• Undertake home visits; write up reports on findings
• DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
• Post qualifying experience in children & families
• Good knowledge and experience of Initial & Core Assessments.
• Experience of CP, LAC, CIN and/or Referral & Assessment work
• Experience of Court work, i.e. S7, S37, S47 and Care Proceedings.
In return you will receive:
up to £30 per hour.
Dedicated Support from your consultant.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.