North Yorkshire, England
£35 - £43 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - North Yorkshire County Council - Childrens Services - Up to £43ph!
- Experience in Looked after Children and preferable court experience.
- Children's Social Care provide services which follow from specific legislation, including the Children Act 1989 and the Children Act 2004 as well as other Government guidance and policy.
- We are committed to providing good quality services to support children young people and their families.
- To work at all times in line with the Health and Care Professions Council's Code of Practice.
- Enhanced DBS check and Health and Care Professions Council registration required.
- This role involves spoken communications so a confident use of English language is required
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.