£32 - £36 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - London Borough of Lambeth - Children's Services - Up to £36ph!
- At least 3 years experience of front line work social work i.e. court / CP / CIN / CLA
- Excellent written and verbal presentation
- Experience of writing good quality court statements / child and family assessments / Child in Need Plans / Child Protection Plans
- Experience of working with a range of risk indicators - DA / Substance misuse / MH / Neglect / Physical Abuse / CSA etc
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Awareness of systemic principles / Signs of Safety
- Understanding of impact of contextual harm, it's causes and solutions
- Awareness of what good or outstanding practice looks like
- Ability to manage their own time to a good standard
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.