Up to £45000 per annum
0108KM - Kirsty_1567429234
12 months ago
My client at Newham Council Childrens Services is looking for an experience Social Worker to join their MASH team on a permanent basis. This team are looking for social workers who have previously worked within a MASH team that have the ability to integrate information and resources from other professionals and family members when undertaking assessments and interventions.
Requirements for the role:
- Qualification within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Have completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
- Experience within CSE and Court
What the job can offer you;
- Salary up to £45,000
- Opportunities for temp to perm as well as perm.
- Flexible working; candidates will need to work outside of the core hours, but we understand this is a demanding role and this will work both ways.
- Potential for progression within the service.
If you would like to discuss this role further, then contact Kirsty on 0208 418 7676