depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker- Childrens
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Receive and share information about children and their families in accordance with agreed policies, protocols and procedures, and adhere to the Data Protection Act principles
- Carry out to a good standard assessment, planning, review and other case management activity in accordance with legal, regulatory and professional practice standards. This includes statutory guidance and regulations relating to assessment and case management, safeguarding children, disabled children, looked after children, fostering, adoption and private fostering.
- Co-ordinate, support and challenge professionals to work effectively together and, and evaluate the impact of help that has been provided in terms of the child's well-being and life chances.
- Prepare and present with minimal direction evidence and reports to Panels and Courts in order to secure the decisions that will enable the child to have a safe and secure childhood
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly