depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker- Childrens.
- Act as an officer for the local authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes.
- You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes.
- you will produce a good standard of professional documentation relevant to your service area and be able to prioritise your workload and work within defined timescales.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly