Bolton, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bolton Council - Children with Disabilities (CWD) Team - £35ph + Negotiable!
Based in the Children with Disabilities team at Castle Hill working across the borough.
- Experience of working with CWD and familiar with statutory processes
- Undertaking home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concern- initial child /family needs assessments
- Provide a service to children with disabilities and their families
- Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child
- Duty rota cover - front line social work
Full time 37 hours per week - free onsite parking
Interviews will be held virtually, or if requested in person, suitable room booked to undertake face-to-face interview.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.