Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Manchester City Council - Children with Disabilities Team - £35ph + Negotiable!
We are looking for individuals who are keen to use their creativity to deliver high quality, child focused practices which ensure the best outcomes for children with disabilities and their families.
- As a qualified SW you will have some experience of working with children with disabilities
- Have a responsibility for a caseload of children with varying level of complex need
- Be able to provide information and advice, emotional & practical support to children and their families/carers including siblings.
- To support children with disabilities to enjoy and achieve social inclusion
- To undertake statutory social work in the areas of child protection, Children in need and the initial stages of looked after children as well as working in Public Law Outline and care proceedings
- To undertake visits in line with statutory requirements and good practice
- To undertake relevant assessment's, monitor and review plans
- To undertake duty and provide guidance and advice to other social workers and professionals
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.