Redcar, North Yorkshire
Up to £157.41 per day + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council - CWD Team - Negotiable Rate
- Children With Disabilities Social Worker required Experienced Children's Social workers required to work on cases coming through from the Assessment team into the Children With Disability Teams.
- Post is for a an experienced locality safeguarding social worker with experience of cases CIN, CP, CIOC, PLO and Court Proceedings.
- Work will be varied and busy. As a qualified social worker, you will be responsible for providing a direct social work safeguarding and support service within our Children and Families Service.
- With a focus on restorative social work practice, we provide our social workers with excellent management support and supervision to encourage best practice and innovation to flourish.
- We are committed to giving social workers the time to work directly and in partnership with families to achieve positive change for children.
- A working knowledge of Signs of Safety would be an advantage Experience of CWD is essential and adapt from Locality social worker to Children with disabilities social worker
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.