Up to £41 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Gloucestershire County Council - Children with Disabilities Team - Up to £41ph!
- Experienced social worker required for working with disabled children and young people aged 0-19.
- This specialist team works countywide across Gloucestershire and provides all levels of support to some of our most complex children with disabilities (CIN, CP, CiC).
- We are looking for someone experienced in this area who has strong assessment, planning and direct work tools. Home working opportunities will be available with part office, part working from home.
- This should be discussed in interview.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.