St. Helens, Merseyside
£28 - £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - St. Helens MBC - Children with Disabilities Team (CWD) - Up to £30ph!
- The interim social worker will be expected to manage a case load of Child in Need, and potentially Children we Look After, and Child Protection cases.
- CWD accepts referrals for children with severe and profound disabilities and/or complex medical needs who require assessments of need and who may need social care packages of support.
- The social workers in the team will be responsible for establishing social care packages of support, for example direct payments or via commissioned services.
- We also safeguard the children supported by the team which can result in the initiation of safeguarding procedures, through to court proceedings and long term looked after children's work.
- We work closely with the SEND team and health professionals, for example the complex needs nursing team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.