£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for Haringey Council.
- To assess, identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive services for children at risk or in need or subject to a Protection Plan.
- Understanding and awareness of the changes taking place in social work including 'integrated services approach'.
- To deliver a high quality service to children in our care within our role of corporate parent and aimed ensuring best outcomes for children and young people.
- To implement Child Protection plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcome for children on the Register.
- To promote the welfare of children in need with particular regard for their age, sex, disability, health, race, religion, culture and life experience.
- To accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly