£32.00 - £34.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities Team for Achieving for Children based in Chessington.
- We are the team who work with all of the children referred for services required for our most vulnerable disabled children.
- We undertake all of the initial assessments with our children who are referred through our Single Point of Access.
- We respond to child protection concerns and initiate Initial CP conferences, we complete thorough assessments which inform the next steps.
- This can be to offer advice and guidance, short term or long term support as a child in need, to step over to family support colleagues and in some situations may mean seeking legal support and entering proceedings.
- We also work with children who are looked after which may be because of their being in a residential placement and thus away from home for a significant amount of time.
- We assess need and draw on our short breaks offer and coordinate care packages.
- Whatever we do, we do as a team. You will be supported by your line manager but also from being able to seek peer support through group supervision and informal discussions.
- Caseloads are low when comparing to other London Boroughs which means you have time to make a difference. This is varied and interesting work.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly