£33 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Warrington Borough Council - Children Social Care - £33-£40 Depending on Exp!
We are looking for a qualified social worker to join us here in Warrington. It's an exciting time to be joining Children Social Care in Warrington as we have embedded relationship based practice and we were graded 'Good' in our Ofsted inspection.
- We are looking for committed social workers who are passionate about supporting families to achieve change, should they be Children in Need, Child Protection or Children in Care.
- We also thrive off good multiagency working and relationships and have excellent support services available to assist with supporting families.
- You will receive good management support and oversight, monthly supervision formally and informally when required, team meetings and team check-ins/briefings.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.