Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers for a CIN team on behalf of a West London local authority.
Qualified Social Workers, West London, CIN Team, up to £32ph.
Do you have the ability to engage with children and young people in need? Do you thrive when working together with parents and other professionals?
Remedy want to hear from you.
You will require experience of working with children in need, child protection and court work.
Main responsibilities include:
• To manage a Children & Families caseload of various levels of complexity
• To support families in bringing up children
• To support children with complex needs
• To carry out parenting assessments
• To liaise with the police for child protection and to issue legal proceedings as a last resort
• To assist children who cannot live at home
• To write detailed assessments to formulate and review care plans
• To write court reports and attend court
A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification.
Post qualified child protection and care proceedings experience
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.