Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit Qualified Social Workers for a Referal & Assessment team based in South London.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months
As a Qualified Social Worker within a Referral & Assessment team you will:
- Investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill treatment of children, undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation for children and young people
- To draw up plans with and for individual children and their families (including plans for service provision to children in need, plans for protection of children and care plans for looked after children)
- To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning
- To make recommendations to the Team Leader and others about the need for legal action in respect of a child and about use of resources
- To act as named key worker and implement agreed plans for the protection of children, care of children and service provision and to monitor and review those plans
- To prepare reports for case conferences and attend reviews and other meetings as necessary
You will need:
2 years experience in a relevant post
A degree in Social Work or equivalent.
In Return Remedy are able to offer you:
Up to £32 per hour