Remedy Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a local authority based in South London to recruit Qualified Social Workers for a children's locality team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic qualified social worker.
As a member of the locality team you will be:
• Working with children on the Child Protection Register
• Utilising your strong safeguarding experience with the ability to handle Court proceedings
• Working with Child In Need/Family Support Teams This will enable the locums to hit the ground running as required at HCC at present. Please do not submit candidates without the above requested experience.
• Undertake child protection investigations and assessments of need, for cases which meet agreed threshold.
• Undertaking assessments and recommend to the practice manager the appropriate level of intervention and service provision.
• Working creatively and to produce care plans for children who are subject to child protection plans.
You will need:
2 years post qualifying experience
Eligible to work in the U.K
In return you will receive:
Up to £32 per hour
Advice and Support from a dedicated consultant with a wealth of knowlege regarding the sector.
Remedy Recruitment Group is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the CRB. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.