Bolton, Greater Manchester
£35 - £37.50 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bolton Council - Safeguarding Childrens Team - Up to £37.50ph!
Social Workers required with at least 3 years experience required for Safeguarding Childrens team. Must have knowledge of
- Child Protection and CIN
- ReportsWorking within statutory deadlines, etc within a Safeguarding Team
Full time post working 37 hours per week. Free on site parking at office base.
Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office and statutory visits to meet the needs of the service
Candidates need to be able to undertake duty and home visits. Caseload will be across Bolton with office base at Castle Hill. Depending on experience successful candidates will be allocated across the SG teams and service
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.