£38 - £40 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Derby City Council - Children in Care Service - Up to £40ph - Depending on Exp!
- We would like social workers to apply who are committed to advocating on behalf of and will help our children and young people achieve good outcomes.
- Our social workers will be expected to contribute to effective care planning, including pathway planning with our children and young people, across a variety of placements.
- The Children in Care service work with children and young people whose Care Plan has been agreed or ratified as being one of remaining in our care, up to their 18th birthday.
- We work closely with a range of professionals, including health, education, leaving care, youth offending and adult social care colleagues.
- Children in Care social workers will meet statutory requirements which are in place to safeguard our children and young people, along with ensuring they have the best possible support to enable them to achieve their best outcomes.
- The Children in Care service is committed to ensuring our Corporate Parenting obligations are met along with our Pledge to Children in Care and Care Leavers.
- Derby has a vibrant Children in Care Council. We expect that the voice of our children and young people is embedded into their care plans and taken into account when decisions are made which will affect them.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.