£38 - £40 per hour + Depending on Experience
22 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole - Children in Care Team - Up to £40ph!
- Will be a mixture of remote and office working. Required to be office based when on duty (1 week out of every 5) and to be local when needing to do stat visits, attend relevant meetings (although many meetings are virtual).
- Stat visits need to be done face to face with our children and YP, and available if need to move a YP or support them in person at meetings or appointments.
- Some Court work but not regular - our CiC only transfer to our team once permanency is achieved- however some Court work at times required within that if circumstances for child / YP change.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.