East London, London
£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Child Sexual Exploitaiton Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
This is a new complex safeguarding hub and they are looking for workers with strong exploitation, Court, Child Protection and those who have a track record of achieving outcomes in extremely complex cases, disruption and intervention plans.
- This is a new flagship multi-agency team designed to tackle the most difficult cases of child exploitation
- Using a strengths based approach the CSH Social Workers will work with a small case load of children and in partnership with other Social Workers to achieve outcomes for children who have been exposed to exploitation.
- The team will be challenged, but this is a fantastic opportunity for excellent Social Workers to demonstrate their abilities and potentially save children from harm and change and rebuild lives.
- CSH Social Workers may hold a small caseload <10 but will be largely co-working across Intervention teams.
- The CSH SWs will be completely supported by 2 Practice Leaders, a Service Manager, and a dedicated Head of Service.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- EXPERIENCE MUST INCLUDE: child exploitation, Court experience including High Court cases, CP, track record of achieving outcomes in extremely complex cases, disruption and intervention plans (min 2 years post qualified)
- LOYALTY: We are looking for 12 months' minimum commitment to these roles; candidates with a track record of jumping between LAs every 3-6 months will not be considered.
- EXCELLENCE: We really want the best candidates on the market for these roles; a professional attitude to work and practice is essential.
- £38 RATE; NEGOTIABLE for excellent candidates.
- Flexible working; candidates will need to work outside of the core hours, but we understand this is a demanding role and this will work both ways.
- Potential for progression within the service.
- A career defining challenge; a fantastic opportunity for excellent Social Workers to demonstrate their abilities and potentially save children from harm and change and rebuild lives.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly