£32 - £38 per hour + Depending on Experience
22 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Cornwall Council - Child Protection Team in Bodmin - Up to £38ph!
- We require a qualified, experienced social worker to join our Child Protection Team in Bodmin, East Cornwall.
- Cornwall Council's Children and Family Services deliver effective front line services that safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. Our social workers are innovative, positive and dedicated to make a real difference. Team Managers ensure regular reflective supervision and our training package is second to none.
- Cornwall is a beautiful part of the Country whereby you can enjoy a healthy work life balance.
- The successful candidate should be able to hold child protection cases, have good written and verbal communication skills to work with a range of professionals and vulnerable families and Chair multi-agency core group meetings.
- To complete and present reports within the Child Protection arena using Signs of Safety approach.
- To be able to write court reports and present evidence to the court.
- Have experience of Child Protection and Court work and Child in Care work.
- Knowledge / use of Signs of Safety and MOSAIC system would be an advantage.
- Worker will be required to have own transport and travel across Cornwall.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.