Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£35 - £36 per hour + Negotiable
19 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Hull City Council - Child Protection Locality - £36ph + Negotiation + Benefits!
We have 4 posts within busy Child in Need/Child Protection/Proceedings Teams that are based with North and West Locality. Candidates must have recent experience working in children's safeguarding, be able to work to timescales, undertake quality direct work with children and young people to inform assessment and planning, be able to work within the court arena and preferably be trained in or have knowledge of Signs of Safety.
- Guaranteed for minimum of 6 months
- Working a 9 day fortnight
- Access to signs of safety training and research in practice training
Hull is an improving Local Authority with good support in place for social workers. The current working practice is that of a hybrid model working part of the week at home and part within the office.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.