£33 - £40 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
7 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Warrington Borough Council - Child in Need Team - Up to £40ph!
- We are looking for a senior practitioner to join one of our Child in Need teams to cover until the permanent post holder is recruited.
- Our senior practitioners in CIN holds a small caseload and assist the team manager in supporting, developing and managing the team, which includes supervising two ASYE's.
- It's an exciting time to be joining Children Social Care in Warrington, our senior practitioners works alongside our Team Manager playing a key role in ensuring that children and families are supported effectively.
- Our senior practitioners also play a crucial role in implementing our practice model, and work closely with our Child in Need team managers in developing outstanding social work practice across the teams.
- We are looking for committed social workers who feel confident in making decisions to safeguard and protect children, and are passionate about supporting and developing staff.
- As a senior practitioner in the CIN Team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills further and develop management skills should you be on your own career development journey, such as delivering development sessions and supervision of Social Workers.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.