£35 - £36 per hour
Ben - Court_1652783411
about 1 month ago
Haringey Council are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children's Court Team.
Haringey Children and Young Peoples Services seeking qualified and experienced social workers for the court team and Children In Care Team. each team has 5-6 SW, including one Senior practitioner with a Team Manager reporting to Service Manager.
- To deliver a high quality social work service to children and families working in partnership with other statutory and third sector organisations.
- To work with children in care and their families to secure stable, safe permanent care arrangements.
- To undertake child protection enquiries, assessments (initial and core), work with children subject to a child protection plan, child in need plans and care plans, meeting their holistic needs.
- Respond to requests to accommodate children, initiated care proceedings, undertake court work, including preparation of quality statements.
- To participate in team and other service meetings and activities as appropriate.