£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Croydon Council's Childrens Assessment Team.
- To undertake a range of statutory duties in accordance with the Children Act 1989 and in relation to children and their families who are in need/ in need of protection, and other child care services.
- Working as a senior experienced practitioner providing guidance and challenge to less experienced workers
- Promote and lead innovation with ideas of new ways of working from recognised sites of excellence
- Carry a number of complex cases including care proceedings and make assessments of need, plan appropriate resources and monitor and review in line with the policy framework.
- Liaise with other agencies in providing effective childrens services to individuals and families and develop effective partnership working.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly