East London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Assessment and Intervention Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
1. Working as part of a team, providing a range of specialist assessment and Interventions services (both centre based and outreach) specifically targeted to families with complex needs, within a diverse local community.
2. Undertake assessments and Interventions that are critically reflective, analytical and evidence based, utilising relevant social work tools, knowledge and theory.
3. In partnership with professionals in house and colleagues across agency boundaries, ensure that work is undertaken in line with agency care plans to safeguard and promote the well-being of children and young people.
4. Complying with the statutory requirements of the relevant children and young people, mental health or community care legislation, and working in line with the requirements of the Council's policies and procedures to ensure that children are safeguarded and able to maximise their life chances.
5. Ensure that services are both preventative and responsive and offered in a flexible way to address issues as they occur, including offering some services outside of core hours.
- Full compliance required
- HCPC registration
- Experience in a similar team
- Enhanced DBS
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please apply to this advert with a copy of your CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly