West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
21 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking experienced Qualified Social Workers to work within an 18-25 years olds with learning disabilities.
- To develop and take responsibility for co-ordinating inter-agency assessments according to eligibility criteria for access to assessment.
- To acknowledge, record and consider differences of view as appropriate and seek to communicate professional opinions to the client in an understandable form.
- To promote the service user's capacity for independence as far as possible.
- To collate the opinions of professional staff, carers and others as relevant and to ensure that the views of the individual service user are fully represented.
- To ensure that the service user, as the subject of assessment, is enabled to exercise choice in the decision making regarding available services required to meet assessed need.
- To plan appropriate service responses and exercise statutory powers as required.
- To commission packages of care according to the outcome of assessment as agreed with the client concerned as far as possible and within available resources.
- To ensure electronic and paper records on service users are of high quality and kept up-to-date
Please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV, alternatively please call Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information.