£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - London Borough of Richmond & Wandsworth - Adult Social Care - Up to £32ph!
- We have several Social Worker roles based in both the Richmond and Wandsworth Mental Health Social Care Teams and Mental Health Review Team.
- They are specialist mental health teams covering the borough of Richmond and Wandsworth.
- This is a purely local authority team undertaking the functions of the Care Act.
- Care Act assessments, reassessments, reviews.
- Carers assessments, reassessments, reviews.
- Safeguarding enquiries.
- Case management, including court of protection.
- Interagency working.
- Mental capacity assessments.
- Social Circumstance reports
- Being part of the Duty rota
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.