£28 - £32 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Oxfordshire County Council - Adults Services - Up to £32ph!
- Hospital based assessment and discharge planning to support patient flow out of the Acute Hospitals.
- A great opportunity to gain experience working closely with health at a critical time in the development of the integration of health and social care.
- Scrubs issued for ward based work.
- Daily board rounds, duty cover, and as well as completing assessments and support plans for discharge, our support to carers is also an essential part of the role.
- This is a site based post. Some flexibility of hours can be discussed.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.