East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£25 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
18 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - East Riding of Yorkshire Council - Adult Social Work Team - Up to £35ph!
- The role of Social Worker must be able to work with Adults as an autonomous professional, demonstrating expert and effective practice in complex situations.
- This will include supporting the team to Review residential and community packages for Adults funded by East Riding of Yorkshire Council using a strengths based approach to ensure that the care provided continues to meet people's needs.
- A wide range of experience across Adult Services including Care Act Assessments and Support Planning, Mental Capacity Assessment and Best Interest Decisions. The Team also support other teams across the Local Authority. The focus will be on supporting and enabling people and carers to actively stay well and independent, build and maintain family and social networks.
- The role also supports the Safeguarding Adults Team and Deprivation of Liberty teams to protect people from harm. A working knowledge of both Safeguarding and DoLS legislation is required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a qualified social worker in Adult Social Care and experience of undertaking Care Act 2014 care and support assessments and completing care and support plans is essential.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.