North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
£24 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
29 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - North Lincolnshire Council - Adult Social Care Team - Up to £35ph!
- Must be able to do face to face visits.
- Ability to transport self around North Lincolnshire in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage a case load with a varying complexity.
- Provide a statutory range of assessments, reviews and reassessments using social work methods, theories and models to identify actions to achieve change and development, and that improve life opportunities.
- Work within all relevant legislative requirements, policy and procedures to assess and meet the needs of adults and their circle of support and to provide appropriate support through the offer of a personal budget where appropriate.
- Extensive knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, BI decision making, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and CHC able to participate in DST meetings.
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive, and comprehensible records in accordance with applicable legislation, protocols and guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to undertake a range of assessments and care planning for the service user group, taking account of quality and cost.
- Ability to manage own caseload and prioritise a complex caseload working to identified timescales.
- Knowledge of CareFirst would be an advantage.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.