South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£28 - £32 per hour + Depending on Experience
23 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - South Gloucestershire Council - Home to Decide Team - Up to £32ph!
- Working in our Home to Decide Team, dedicated to supporting our local residents following hospital discharge within South Gloucestershire.
- You will help improve the quality of services provided to adults with care, working closely within a team of service co-ordinators, occupational therapists, commissioning officers, business support workers and rapid responders to ensure that agreed performance and quality standards are achieved across the team and that working practices meet statutory and local requirements that optimise outcomes for service users.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.