South West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Social Care Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- An experienced social worker is required to work in our Safeguarding Decision-Making Hub.
- The function of the Safeguarding Hub is to screen and process all referrals where there are safeguarding concerns. The HUB provides a targeted and skilled resource that will triage cases to clarify whether they need to be passed for section 42 enquiries or not. The enquiries would then be passed for SW allocation.
- It is essential staff have a strong preference for this style of work and achieving good outcomes for those potentially experiencing abuse and or neglect.
- Accurate and timely recording skills are essential.
- Social workers must have at least 2 years experience.
- Framework or Mosaic experience desirable although not essential.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for more information