East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
20 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adult Supporting Care Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
We are looking for a social worker to work within the adults supporting care team as part of the operational safeguarding cluster in East London. The social worker will be central in the success of our work in safeguarding vulnerable individuals living in the borough.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrates skills and knowledge that contribute effectively to the Safeguarding process:
- Awareness and application of a range of local and national policy and procedural frameworks when undertaking Safeguarding activity
- Ensure service users / carers are supported appropriately to understand Safeguarding issues to maximise their decision making
- Understand how best evidence is achieved
- Understand when to use emergency systems to Safeguard adults
- Maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date records
- Demonstrate required level of skills and knowledge to undertake a Safeguarding Adults enquiries
- Undertaking section 42 safeguarding enquiries
- Undertaking Mental Capacity assessments alongside best interest decisions
- Promoting customers choices, control and independence
- Arranging appropriate care and placing customers in nursing or residential homes if required
- Working in partnership with other professionals
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilised to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly