3 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking to recruit a qualified social worker on behalf of a local authority for an adults team in West London.
This is a locum position starting immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
Qualifed Social Worker - Adults Services - West London.
As a Qualified Social Worker within adults services you will:
- Facilitate user choice and control throughout the self-assessment, support planning and review process by promoting independence and wellbeing and applying the principles of personalisation.
- Provide advice and information to any member of the public requesting this (via the telephone, letters, email, or personal callers).
- Provide information and signposting advice to enable individuals to increase their sense of well-being and to access to a range of resources that do not require a social care assessment including following up with the individual to ensure that the information provided was satisfactory.
- Enable service users to undertake un/assisted self -assessments to identify needs and outcomes. This will include taking account of existing forms of support and identifying, recording and managing any potential risks, e.g. Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding.
- Facilitate support planning by providing services users with the fullest possible information about the range of support options available.
- Advise and where appropriate refer service users to support brokers or advocates to help them with the planning of their care needs.
- Work with service users to document support plans and collate any additional reports, which represent service user/carer needs and aspirations and records identified risks.