£30 - £32 per hour
Ben - MDT_1641484175
20 days ago
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adult social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for Adults and Carers.
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding investigations.
- Carry out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for service users and carers.
- Ensure that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with Havering Safeguarding Adults policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- The postholder reports to a Senior Practitioner/Team Manager.
- The postholder may have line management responsibility for non-qualified staff, as required, within the team where the post is based.
- The postholder will be required to occasionally work outside normal hours.
- The postholder has no Financial/Resources responsibility.