£30 - £32 per hour
Ben - MH_1641542198
12 days ago
The primary purpose of the role is to:
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adult social care service as part of a multi-disciplinary mental health team, improving outcomes for Adults and Carers.
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding investigations.
- Carry out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for service users and carers.
- Ensure that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with Havering Safeguarding Adults policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- If an Approved Mental Health Professional to undertake assessments under the Mental Health Act 1983 in the community, hospital premises and any other locations.
- If an Approved Mental health professional (AMHP) to participate in the AMHP duty rota