North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire
£30 - £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - North Lincolnshire Council - Adults Mental Health Team - Up to £35ph!
- Working can be flexible from home , office and community, can be flexible with hours.
- Working in a busy mental health social care team, with complex functional mental health cases for social case assessment.
- Liaising with health, care home assessment and MH ward assessments.
- Reviewing and assessment under s117 aftercare.
- Care planning, setting up care and PAs.
- Understanding of MCA and MHA
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.