Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour + Negotiable
21 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Front Door Adult Social Care - Stockport MBC - Up to £30ph!
- Social Worker to be based at the Front Door at Adult Social care, working with people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
- Working with Stockport Homes to support residents in the off site flats and people with complex needs and chaotic presentations.
- Completion of care Act assessments, risk assessments and team Around the Adults meetings.
- Car driver needed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.