depending on experience
26 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social worker- Adults Locality Team.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
- Care management role within the Adult Locality Team. This will include carrying out Care Act assessments, producing support plans, undertaking reviews, and managing a caseload of safeguarding section 42 cases along with a number of care management cases.
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding adults, with more autonomy.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice. * Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Provide professional supervision of other Social Workers (circa 3-6), supporting caseload management and promoting reflective practice and continuous professional development.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Be responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues.
- Demonstrate cost-consciousness in the application of available resources.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Social Work level).
- Use a wide range of evidence sources to inform decision-making.
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS).
- Prepare reports for Court of Protection.
- Participate in Panel processes.
- Chair professional meetings with inter-agency partners and clients.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly