£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
9 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Hospital Team in Epsom General Hospital based in Surrey.
- To provide a professional social work service to adults their families and carers living in Surrey in line with the requirements of the Care Act.
- To engage with individuals, families, groups and communities to assess and intervene, and using professional judgement, employ a range of interventions promoting choice, control and independence.
- The role holder will assist individuals, carers and families to develop support plans to meet the outcomes identified, using an asset based approach and family, friends and community options where appropriate and eligible needs are identified.
- They will actively encourage involvement and ownership of the support plan but to take a leadership role where appropriate, and will give clear explanation of the use of Direct Payments so that informed decisions can be made. The role holder will actively promote well being and independence, to enable individuals and carers to retain or regain their skills and confidence and prevent or delay deterioration.
- They will engage effectively with families to facilitate contingency planning to anticipate complexity and changing circumstances.
- They will ensure that as part of the assessment NHS Continuous Health care is considered for all individuals.
- They will also assist with the duty/intake function of the team as required, providing immediate professional guidance on urgent issues, arranging immediate support to manage risk in line with a personalised approach and escalating issues of concern to more senior staff.
You will need to be:
Must have successfully completed their Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE). NB this applies only to social workers who qualified on or after 2012.
Car driver with access to a car is essential.
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly