South East London, London
£28.00 - £29.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker in an Adult Community Team for a Local Authority based in South East London.
- Ensure risk management and adult safeguarding is effectively embedded within practice and responded to appropriately.
- In personal professional practice (and that of supervised staff) promote service user independence and recovery, including the promotion of reablement and linking the service user to community based services that enhance personal well being.
- Promote the principles of self directed support, enabling service users and their carers to make choices about how their Personal Budget is managed and the services purchased to meet agreed outcomes.
- Manage own work and the work of others as delegated by the operational manager
- Act as "Safeguarding Adults Manager" in designated cases; ensuring that all aspects of the safeguarding process has been carried out and has been appropriately concluded.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly