Kingston upon Thames, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adult Community Team for the Royal Borough of Kingston.
- To ensure compliance with the professional code of conduct and fulfil obligations under the relevant legislation.
- To be fully responsible for managing a service caseload including customers with complex needs.
- To be responsible for accepting referrals, undertaking screening, and carrying out assessment of needs for customers.
- To apply eligibility criteria as identified in the Care Act, differentiate between customers' essential and desirable needs as part of assessment and work in accordance with the requirements of the Care Act..
- To provide professional supervision to non qualified staff.
- To discharge statutory duties related to the care of adults and of their carers.
- To maintain the professional qualifications, memberships and registrations required to perform the role.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with all partners (both internal and external) in order to ensure that the team can deliver a co-ordinated, timely and appropriate service to the customer.
- To promote and participate in good team working practices and to demonstrate these whenever possible.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly