£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Lewisham Councils Adult Community Team.
- Ensure service users and their carers receive timely and proportionate care management assessments of their needs, that identify the outcomes they wish to achieve.
- Promote service user independence and recovery, including the promotion of Enablement and linking the service user to community based services that enhance personal wellbeing.
- To work as part of multi agency teams providing seamless health and social care services.
- Work with Support Planning Officers to ensure that service users and carers are involved in individualised and creative support planning, encouraging choice and control through the use of personal budgets, including Direct Payments as the default position
- Work with Community Development Staff to help people access community based services.
- Ensure that risk management and adult safeguarding procedures are adhered to in social work practice. Be aware of any potential children's safeguarding concerns and liaise as appropriate with Children's Social Care Services taking into account children's safeguarding procedures.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly